[CT Birds] RI pelagic Oct 20

philiprusch at charter.net philiprusch at charter.net
Tue Oct 13 13:57:25 EDT 2009

I am forwarding this opportunity for a pelagic at the request of Carlos Pedro

Phil Rusch

  The pelagic on October 8th had to be postponed due to weather conditions. As 
 a result, the trip was rescheduled for Tuesday,October 20th and there are 3-4 
 openings for anyone interested in participating. The trip will depart the 
 Galilee dock at 7am and return at 3pm and cost $95. If you are interested,
 please e-mail me at dcpedro at cox.net .

 Carlos Pedro

More information about the CTBirds mailing list