[CT Birds] OT - geologic features tour

sunshine sunny19682 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 18:46:28 EDT 2009

Hi all

This is off topic from birds, but wondered if someone could assist in pointing me in the right direction.  I started teaching and in conversation with a friend I learned of a tour that takes folks to look at geologic features... in particular, in Guilford showing a location where two continental tectonic plates came together.  Since I will be teaching earth science and plate tectonics, I'd love to know if this tour still goes on and how I get info to be a part of it.

Any and all information will be deeply appreciated...

Donna Lorello