[CT Birds] (no subject)

Sailcarm at aol.com Sailcarm at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 18:31:56 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,
It was so nice to meet you and to bird with you this cold, blustery
afternoon.  I hope you enjoyed your outing as much as I did.  Here is  the address
for the CT birding list serve to which I am thoroughly addicted  three
times a day.  It is very useful for determining what's around and  where you
want to go to see whatever it is that you are after. In addition, you  will
pick up a lot of pointers. And make sure you stick with Andy-he's the  best!
For the list serve you will need to do something--not sure exactly what--
to subscribe, but I believe it's all on the web site.  Let me know if you
have questions and I can contact Roy Harvey who runs it.
Carolyn Cimino
_ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org_ (mailto:ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org)