[CT Birds] Bird window strike prevention II

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 16:29:52 EDT 2009

Speaking of preventing bird window strikes, I received in the mail today my Fall 2009 "Bluebird", Journal of the North American Bluebird Society. Turning the pages of the "Bluebird" I found an article entitled "Bird Collisions with Buildings" by the American Bird Conservancy (ABC). Most interesting reading. The article was adapted, with permission, from the ABC website, www.abcbirds.org . I think one can find the jest of the article in the "Bluebird" at the ABC website.

David W Babington
Washington, CT