[CT Birds] Sherwood Island State Park

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:30:05 EDT 2009

Frank & Larry,

  I have forwarded your emails with concerns about Sherwood Island's pine grove to Jim Beschle,the SISP park supervisor.As a board member of the Friends of SISP and fellow birder,I too have been very concerned about the conditions of the grove.Let's hope we can get  immediate action on preserving this very important area so that members of the community as well as wildlife can enjoy it for years to come!

Best regards,Tina Green

Tina & Peter Green
PH 203 226 9674
FX 203 226 7285