[CT Birds] Guess i won't bother to go look - Taken from MASSBird today

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 11:22:40 EDT 2009

>From Brian O'Toole with Luke Tiller, Mike Warner & Stefan  Martin:
10/29/09 - Greenwich, Quaker Ridge Hawkwatch -- 5 Sandhill  Cranes in a
group heading southwest.
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:29:11 -0400
From: _treeswallow5 at aol.com_ (mailto:treeswallow5 at aol.com)
Subject:  [MASSBIRD] Fwd: Sandhill Cranes:  Wareham to Greenwich
-  ----------MB_8CC276B56700C4C_4704_1B127_webmail-d035.sysops.aol.com
Here's a mapquest route from Tihonet Bogs to Greenwich, CT...a  fairly stra=
ight run of 191 miles...I'm sure the cranes consulted Mapquest  before they=
left to get the best route to Cape May Point, NJ and  destinations south!=
I'll be checking NJBIRDS the next few  days...
 (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=3DWareham&1s=3DMA&1a=3D[39-99]+Tihonet) =

Mike Maurer=20
Marion,  MA=20