[CT Birds] Hammonasset Friday Afternoon

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:50:07 EDT 2009

>From Dori Sosensky, Lynn James, and Dana Campbell:
10/30 Hammonasset State Park - 2 NORTHERN GANNETS, 3 COMMON EIDER (all adult
males), 2 Lapland Longspurs among the Horned Larks, the intrepid HUDSONIAN
GODWIT persists, also Barred Owl and Surf Scoter.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver