[CT Birds] Hammonasset Friday Afternoon

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:50:07 EDT 2009

>From Dori Sosensky, Lynn James, and Dana Campbell:
10/30 Hammonasset State Park - 2 NORTHERN GANNETS, 3 COMMON EIDER (all adult
males), 2 Lapland Longspurs among the Horned Larks, the intrepid HUDSONIAN
GODWIT persists, also Barred Owl and Surf Scoter.

Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver