[CT Birds] big movement

Dennis Varza dennisvz at optonline.net
Sun Nov 1 18:25:36 EST 2009

Hi folks

Today I took one of my rare trips north of the Merritt Parkway and
wasn't planning on any reporting because thing were very slow. But, I
have to comment on the contrast with Paul's observations. Down here
in Stratford and Shelton, the woods were still and eerily quit. There
were hardly and sparrows about in the brushy edges, and no chickadees
or kinglets etc. to be heard in the background.

Dennis Varza