[CT Birds] big movement

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 11:39:29 EST 2009

Thanks Dennis for your observations.
This year it seemed many passerines overshot inland CT to land at the coastline with many flights of considerable numbers. My two recent fallouts of big numbers recently here in Harwinton though seem to support the fact these flights did not reach the coast even yet. I wonder if they will be noticed there today, for it was a fairly clear night last night - Sunday.

Paul Carrier