[CT Birds] Ducks today

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 21:39:58 EST 2009

I wrote a lengthy and detailed note earlier tonight about what I saw in the eastern part of the state but it apparently failed to come through.  I'm too tired to go through it again -- but I had Black Scoters on several large lakes in Tolland and New London Counties, as well as scattered Red-necked Grebes and Long-tailed Ducks with the scoters in one place.  Also, lots of more common divers such as Buffleheads and Ruddy Ducks.  Obviously a good movement occurred.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT