[CT Birds] Owl Prowl Friday Night at Coastal Center, Milford

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 10:41:15 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just an FYI. This Friday:
Autumn Owl Prowl
Fri., Nov. 6, 7:30 p.m.
When the sun retreats, owls awaken to go in search of prey. Some say that owls are wise, others that they sparked legends of ghosts. Whatever the truth, a night near All Hallows Eve is a fine time to uncover the mysteries of these amazing nocturnal hunters. We’ll learn about a few of the species that co-exist in our area and carpool to a local park to try to call one in. It’s a hoot! The program will be lead by Frank Gallo. He has many years of experience calling in owls. Fee: $10 CAS Members (family max. $25), $15 Non-members (family max. $45). Location: Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center at Milford Point.

Please sign-up ASAP by calling Louise, our office manager, at 203-878-7440.  We need a minimum of six, so please tell a friend.  I'll hope to see you there.  Frank Gallo