[CT Birds] Missing Birds Grt Corm

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Thu Nov 19 10:26:56 EST 2009

My data does not go back very far, but in the past few years I have found two or so Great Cormorants in the Norwalk Islands starting in late October. The numbers increase in early December and remain anywhere from 6-15 throughout the winter depending how far I search, they then start decreasing late March.
Larry Flynn