[CT Birds] Highway Birding

Schlesinger, Lee Lee.Schlesinger at purchase.edu
Fri Nov 20 19:37:18 EST 2009

Hi Rob, Steve, etc--

In my frequent drives in and out of NYC up the West Side "highway" complex, I have several times seen Peregrines perched on the light stanchions on the Henry Hudson bridge.  Perhaps these are birds that nest on the George Washington Bridge or one of the nearby building facades.  There are lots of Rock Pigeons nearby also...

Lee Schlesinger
Port Chester, NY