[CT Birds] Pacific Loon- YES

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 09:34:58 EST 2009

11/22, Quassy Beach, Middlebury (835-915a)- Great looks and photos of Pacific Loon feeding, diving and preening within a range of 25-150 yards from the beach.  There are 17 Hooded mergansers in the small lake on the south side or Rt-64, just before the amusement park... I forgot what it is called.  I also watched a Red-shoulder repeatedly dive-bomb a Raven over my house around 8a. -Brian Webster-