[CT Birds] On This Day (11/25)

edward.raynor at maine.edu edward.raynor at maine.edu
Thu Nov 26 10:42:12 EST 2009

Hello all,
I know Roseate Terns breed on Falkner Island, which is near
Menunketesuck Island, but 11/25 seems rather late especially when
Common Terns are out of the Sound by then and barely present on the
northwestern Atlantic coast at this time of year. What type of
documentation accompanied this record?

Good biridng,
E.J.
Destrehan, LA
currently Cundy's Harbor / Harpswell, Maine