[CT Birds] A couple of small problems

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Nov 26 21:45:59 EST 2009

The first problem with the CTBirds list today is someone who forwarded their email to their blackberry - but for whatever reason the messages are not getting there.  It appears that every message to CTBirds over some weeks is getting back a message about this non-delivery.  I have unsubscribed the problem account, but I can't do anything about the messages already sent to that address.

The second problem is an out-of-office message, again not from the actual address subscribed but apparently from one to which the subscriber forwarded the messages.  A really good out-of-office message replies ONCE to any particular email address for each trip.  A bad one one replies no more than once a day.  A really bad one replies to every messages.  If you have to use an out-of-office feature on your subscribed email see if there is some way to skip it for CTBirds messages, please?

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT