[CT Birds] Fri Lighthouse

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:26:13 EST 2009

11/27 - Lighthouse Point Park Hawkwatch - complete washout.  Rain, rain,
rain and no birds...until I left the park.  Then saw a Merlin perching in a
snag along Townsend and a Peregrine hunkered down on a light post on the Q
Bridge.  So perhaps on Saturday these hanging around guys will leave and be
counted.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver