[CT Birds] Quassy, Middlebury

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sat Nov 28 14:01:48 EST 2009

I braved the gusty winds at Quassy from 12:45 to 1:50 today but no sign of the Pacific Loon. I had to leave right when the wind was dying down, so hope the loon will pop up in calmer conditions.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.
 .