[CT Birds] Lighthouse Point Park - Saturday Nov 28

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 28 14:54:40 EST 2009

The wind was roaring so I joined Randy Domina down at Lighthouse this morning.  But the wind was too westerly, and the season, too late.  There was a Sharpy, a couple of adult Coops and 3 or 4 Red-tails by the time I left at 1130 am.  Migrants included 20-30 each of Canada Geese and Cedar Waxwings, and 1 GB Heron.
Also, last night, I had my usual "shorebirds" at the Old Bethany Airport on Route 63:  4 American Woodcock and 1 Killdeer.
Steve Mayo