[CT Birds] Evening unusuals 11/29 (+ Hammo orioles)

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:25:11 EST 2009

Frank, Interesting note about the harriers. Mark Szantyr and I were at
Hammonasset yesterday morning and noted the lack of harriers there as
well. That made two consecutive Hammo trips for me without a single

Of note, we had a flock of 6 (yes, six) Baltimore Orioles in the
campground at Hammo. Various ages and sexes were represented. Hard to
believe for the last days of November.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT