[CT Birds] [New Haven Bird Club] First Wednesday Walk: Silver Sands State Park, Milford, 12/2/2009, 8:00 am

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:47:48 EST 2009

Reminder from:
New Haven Bird Club

First Wednesday Walk: Silver Sands State Park, Milford

Wednesday December 2, 2009

8:00 am - 8:00 am

Today we’ll be looking for shorebirds, sea ducks, rare gulls, birds of prey, and uncommon sparrows. Meet at the main parking lot at Silver Sands, the first large lot on the right. We may visit other locations in Milford, such as Milford Point, Mondo Ponds, and Caswell Cove.
Contacts—Kris Johnson: 203.288.3087, krisjohnson99 at snet.net
or Tina Green: 203.247.2660, tina at renaissancestudios.com

Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

On the web at www.newhavenbirdclub.org/