[CT Birds] Story of 8 White Pelicans Stratford

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:24:02 EST 2009

After having great scope looks with good lighting at the 8 White Pelicans at Stratford Point,I raced back to Westport hoping to catch another glimpse but with no luck.Does anyone know if these birds could continue moving at night or would they be more likely to land for the evening?Thanks again to Nick for finding them and to Scott for relocating them.A beautiful sight in December!

Tina Green

Westport