[CT Birds] Good wind conditions for good sea birds

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed Dec 9 08:18:53 EST 2009

The winds are currently due east here on eastern LI Sound and blowing stiffly. That is as good as it gets for things like Kittiwake, Gannet, Eider, or better (like Razorbill, Fulmar, Jaeger, etc.) I'm stuck on the third floor of an admin building at a nuke plant but if anyone can get to Stonington Point, Ender's Island, Avery Point, etc, I suggest you give it a shot now.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.