[CT Birds] Fw: CIA funding

Mardi W. Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Tue Dec 15 17:16:41 EST 2009

I also received this responds too. Thanks Kathy for passing it along.
As Patrick Comins and others know I also try as many others do too, to
respond and stay in the forefront of important issues like rhis.

A letter always helps to let your representatives know just how you
feel about an issue in a professional manner. It may seem like so
little, BUT the impact can be HUGE!

So, Keep sending the letters it can make a difference.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Nowalk, CT