[CT Birds] bird books

Katz1449 at aol.com Katz1449 at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 18:16:30 EST 2009

12/15
Just an aside regarding bird/birding books.  At the Case  Memorial library
in Orange there is quite a nice collection of books on birds  & birding.
Included in the collection is the Connecticut bird guide by  Rosgen (as
previously mentioned, as well as 25  Birding areas in Connecticut  by Noble
Proctor and Connecticut birding guide by Buzz Devine & Dwight Smith ,  illustrated
by Mark Szantyr (our local birding celebrities).  For a small  library it
has quite an extensive collection-worth a visit.  All the  books that we have
read with "Birds in Words" from NHBC are in that  library.
Beverly Propen, Orange