[CT Birds] where are the COOTS?

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 06:45:16 EST 2009

There have been up to 5 coots recently at the Stratford Boat Ramp.  This is a regular place, and a normal number.  Down our way they often seem to favor coastal marinas/boatdocks.  Another site where they usually occur is at the Veterans Park boat ramp in Norwalk, though I haven't checked there this season.

Frank Mantlik