[CT Birds] Birds before storm

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 19:28:56 EST 2009

Hi Lisa from E. Hampton 12-19-09 in the yard for birds today chicadees, titmice, e bluebirds, m doves, b jays, wb nuthatches, downy woods, flickers, red bellies, juncos, c wrens, g finches, h finches, flyovers and neighborhood seagulls, geese, crows, starlings, robins, cedar waxwings, 1 red shouldered hawk I think that's my resident. And my 2 squirrels in the yard Joe and jack there young I think from this past spring. And 1 huge black cat that I thougt @ first was a baby bear got a better look the cat looked like a panther after it was huge never saw a cat that big needless to say got a talking to and out of the yard he went! Lisa. And on 12 -18 had about 6 W t sparrows.