[CT Birds] yellow-bellied sapsucker

Tammy Eustis teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Sun Dec 20 13:50:49 EST 2009

We had a y-b sapsucker visit our yard back on November 21st. No sign of it since then (although I'll keep an eye out, with the crowds that have gathered at the feeders today). Didn't see it eating berries - it was browsed the bark of our apple tree and found something to satisfy it. Since we're in neighboring towns, maybe there's a little crossover...?
- Tammy Eustis, Chester