[CT Birds] Possible Little Gull Niantic Bay

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed Dec 23 09:33:17 EST 2009

While scanning from the 3rd floor window at Millstone I noticed several Bonaparte's Gulls out on Niantic Bay working the Dominion Environmental Lab's boat's wake. One of the birds working the wake appeared to be patterned like a second winter Little Gull but it was a loooong way off and I was using 7x bins. It also was not near any Boney's for direct comparison.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.