[CT Birds] Reminder: Stratford-Milford CBC (and others) SUNDAY, December 27

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 23 11:13:07 EST 2009

CTBirds has become an excellent forum for CBC compilers.  I find postings made during the Count Period (CP) invaluable.  So, if you are "in the neighborhood", please continue to post your interesting sightings.  The Stratford-Milford CBC Circle extends from Milford's Morningside to Bridgeport's Captain's Cove Marina and Seaside Park.  It goes from the LI Sound up to Huntington and Trumbull.  The CP starts tomorrow, ie, 12/24 through 12/30.
Of course, anyone interested in joining us for Statford-Milford, please contact me off-line.
Also on December 27 (refer to COA home page for contacts):
Barkhamsted, CT (BA-CT)
Old Lyme-Saybrook, CT (OL-CT)
Quinnipiac Valley, CT (QV-CT) [POSTPONED FROM DECEMBER 20]
Napatree, CT-RI
Steve Mayo