[CT Birds] White Memorial Birds and Snowy Owl in Sharon on 12/23

Sunrisebirding at aol.com Sunrisebirding at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 17:43:11 EST 2009

Hi CTBirders,
I am forwarding an email at the request of Cole DiFabio, visiting from
Ohio:

Hi Gina,

I was able to get to the White Memorial Conservation Center and I was
wondering if you would like to post it to the CT _birdingonthe.net_
(http://birdingonthe.net/)  since I'm not  signed up. Here are the birds: American
Goldfinch, House Finch, Black-capped  Chickadee, Tufted Titmouse, White-breasted
Nuthatch, American Tree Sparrow,  White-throated Sparrow, Golden-crowned
Kinglet, Dark-eyed Junco, Northern  Cardinal, Blue Jay, American Crow, Downy
Woodpecker, Red-bellied Woodpecker,  Red-tailed Hawk, Mallard, Ring-billed
Gull, Mourning Dove. I also saw a female  Snowy Owl on 12-23 on Rt. 41 Gay
Street south of the intersection of Rt. 112 in  Sharon CT. I also might be
stopping by at the Sharon Audubon Society in the  morning and will email you the
birds if i see anything. Happy Holidays.

--
Cole DiFabio