[CT Birds] Bloomfield Ipswich Sparrow

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 13:12:49 EST 2009

Thanks for the kind words, Paul.  I'd like to take the credit for sharp eyes, but that actually belongs to Tait Johannsen, the NY birder who found the sparrow and gave me an unexpected Christmas present!

Thanks are also due to those who helped me sort through the ID issues involved!

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT <== glad no CBC is being conducted today