[CT Birds] unknown goose

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 17:57:57 EST 2009

Hi folks

While taking some time to go through some old pictures, I came across some of a goose I can't identify and wondered if someone could take a look at it so I can put a name to it... not sure if it's a species of goose or a hybrid/domestic.  It was the same size as the Canadas it was hanging out with.

Bird was sighted in April of 2006 at the Branford Center Cemetery.  I apologize for the lack of clarity in the images... I had realized later I had the wrong setting on my camera (not fast enough to avoid camera shake).

Donna Lorello