[CT Birds] Allen's Meadow

Joseph.Bear at rbs.com Joseph.Bear at rbs.com
Wed Dec 30 19:53:29 EST 2009

I had an afternoon hour on my hands today so I stopped by Allen's Meadow to give it a pre CBC scan.  Highlights were 2 Fox, 3 Field, and 12+ American Tree Sparrows, Hermit Thrush, Winter Wren, and an imm. Cooper's Hawk hunting the community garden.  It's been a while since I've birded Allen's, but it remains a gem of a spot.

Joe Bear
message (including any attachments) is confidential and/or
privileged. It is to be used by the intended recipients only. If
you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are inherently
insecure and susceptible to change. The Royal Bank of Scotland
Group, plc ("RBS") and its US subsidiaries, and affiliates and
subsidiary undertakings, including but not limited to, RBS plc New
York and Connecticut Branches, RBS Securities Inc., ABN AMRO Bank
N.V. New York and Chicago Branches and, ABN AMRO Incorporated,
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. and RBS Citizens, N.A., shall not be
liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication or Attachment nor for
any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. RBS does not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference. RBS and its subsidiaries and
affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of any email or
attachment, that an email will be received or that RBS or its
affiliates and subsidiaries will respond to an email.

RBS makes no representations that any information contained in this
message (including any attachments) are appropriate for use in all
locations or that transactions, securities, products, instruments
or services discussed herein are available or appropriate for sale
or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or counterparties.
Those who utilize this information do so on their own initiative
and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or