[CT Birds] RH Woodpecker & 4 Goose afternoon

Mark Barriger mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:57:46 EST 2010

Took a nice walk with my kids up at Northwest Park today. The woodpecker didn't take long to find even with the boys playing in the snow. While we were there we also had a low flying Imm Bald Eagle.

We also made a quick run up to Broad Brook Pond to enjoy the Geese show described by Carl yesterday. In with the thousands of Canada Geese were 10 Snow Geese, 2 Cackling Geese, & 1 Greater White-fronted Goose.

Mark Barriger
Cheshire, CT
Mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitewash88/