[CT Birds] so many JUNCOS !

Carole Donagher cdonagher at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 06:37:48 EST 2010

I wholeheartedly agree, I counted 62 here yesterday in the snow, more than double my normal bad weather count.  Also, though in my experience they are mostly ground feeders, it seems more and more of them are hopping up 3 to 8' high to tray and other feeders, even though I still ground feed.  They are such fun to watch!

Carole Donagher
Farmington