[CT Birds] re-Cameras?

John Ogren northernrail at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 18:29:13 EST 2010

If anybody has found a good digi-scoping camera please let us know!  I had an old 2.3 mp Olympus which took fantastic pics (point and shoot )with my Kowa scope. 4 cameras later and am still searching for something that comes close. I finally found out that anything above a 3X optical is not good. Bought a 3X Canon for my daughter for Xmas, and am still disappointed.
PILEATED WOODPECKER at Town Park in Old Saybrook 1/3, GANNETS at Cornfield Point and Town Beach (distant) on a regular basis all winter.
John Ogren