[CT Birds] New Haven Bird Club First Wednesday Walk Tomorrow 1/6/10

Kris johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Tue Jan 5 11:30:48 EST 2010

First Wednesday Walk: Sherwood Island State Park, Westport
             EVERYONE WELCOME!  Dress Appropriately for cold and snow!
Date:   Wednesday January 6, 2010
Time:   9:30 am - 11:30 am
Notes:   (Note later start time)
Enjoy this mid-week trip to a great birding spot on Long Island Sound. We’ll check for loons, goldeneye, grebes, crossbills, and other sea ducks. In the fields we may find Snow Buntings, Horned Larks, and sparrows. Meet at the main parking lot in the park.
Contacts—Kris Johnson: 203.288.3087, krisjohnson99 at snet.net
or Tina Green: 203.247.2660, tina at renaissancestudios.com