[CT Birds] Thoughts on Varied Thursh

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 6 15:49:34 EST 2010

The Hamden bird found by one of our customers that came in telling me he had a strange looking Robin like bird hanging around in his yard. He wasn't sure what it was but knew it was unusual.  It hung around for a good part of the winter.  While it didn't go out on the internet as parking was very difficult there, they as well as the bird were very accommodating to many that did make it over to see it.

Here is an image of that particular bird.

 http://www.jimzipp.com/cpg/albums/songbirds/thrush/VATH8737.jpg

Jim

The Fat RobinWild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518