[CT Birds] where is Johnsons creek?

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 7 06:14:23 EST 2010

Hi Bev,
No it's the tidal body of water where there are marinas, near the petroleum tank farm.
It's off Rt 113 off exit 30.  From Eagles Nest Rd. (near the gas station, it goes to gated tank farm), drive over the curb and towards I-95 to the creek culvert.  It's here where the Willet hangs out.  In past years, it's been a good place in winter for Eurasian Wigeon, yellowlegs, egrets, etc.

Good luck,

Frank Mantlik