[CT Birds] Stratford yard

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:47:47 EST 2010

1/8, Stratford yard-

Very sparrow-ey out there now.  Juncos, White-throats, 4 Song, 1 male Towhee, 30+ House sparrows (omniopresent since I began birding 03/08), and a gorgeous Field Sparrow.

This is the 3rd winter in a row I've had a Field come to my feeders.

An adult sharpie (in the area for about a month now) struck out on HOSPs and GOFIs, and strike three got away in my christmas tree hide (brush piles really do help!).

Oh.... and those darn turkeys!

Brian Webster

Stratford, CT

b.webster at hotmail.com