[CT Birds] Wood Duck question

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Fri Jan 8 19:37:11 EST 2010

I am scrapping my plans to find the dickcissel and will head for the coast. Tina just got a long eared and is now at 105! She certainly can find and identify her own birds. We are in search of wood ducks and our scource from last year is empty. Do you where there are some? I remember you had some last Jan.

By the way, I took your comment about people who have long lists but can't identify the birds on them as not meant towards me personally. I think that would be for the best.

Thanks,

Planning Penguin

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.
 .