[CT Birds] Sorry!

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Fri Jan 8 20:04:09 EST 2010

Obviously I pushed the wrong email address in my last message and I am truly sorry.

But if anyone knows of any spots near the coast for wood duck I would still like to know.

Sara

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.
 .