[CT Birds] A Naturalist

martin swanhall mswanhall at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 13:34:43 EST 2010

To piggy-back on Donna's recent post:

I have been interested in nature as far back as 4th grade - no idea why - my mother never took a high school science course and my father failed high school bio twice....

But while being a Boy Scout, a Biology major, or a CT teacher certified in bio, chem, physics, earth/space sci, and general sci- I have  been interested in nature whether it was tree/plant id, mineral/rock/fossil collecting, photographing plants/animals, birding, etc.

As I tell my students, Science is my hobby and I am a Science nerd/geek.

Marty in Woodbury