[CT Birds] A Naturalist

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 13:59:22 EST 2010

I was picking up snakes and bugs as soon as I could walk and forget playing
"House" and with Barbie dolls... loved my dinosaurs at age 5 and on... I
deeply blame Godzilla for sparking my interest in biology and as a child I
wanted to be a paleontologist - I started photographing natural things with
an old Kodak instamatic camera - and I was in hog heaven when I got my first

I keep hearing folks call themselves 'naturalists' and wondered how one
garners such a title... hence my question... so, do I qualify as a
'naturalist' with all the background I do have and ever adding to?

but ok, back to birds...