[CT Birds] A Naturalist

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 10 17:24:54 EST 2010

Donna et al,

A couple decades ago, New Haven Bird Club generously sent me to that famous week-long residency naturalist course at National Audubon (Quaker Ridge) Greenwich.  There were nature center managers from all over the country.  I found out that an "interpretive naturalist" was anyone at a nature center who had a non-violent felony or midemeanor, and had to do community service!

By the way, it was one of the most enjoyable weeks of my life.

Steve Mayo
Bethany