[CT Birds] Big January Compilation

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 16:16:04 EST 2010

Hi All,

Just thought I'd officially put myself forward to take care of the compilation again this year. Once again results will go up on my blog. I'll post details a little later in the month about where to send stuff and deadlines for list submissions etc. On my weekend Sunrise Walk a couple of birds that might have been of interest to Big Januaryers (word invention time) were a Ruby-crowned Kinglet (Holly Grove) at Greenwich Point Park along with an American Pipit (Point) and Bonaparte's Gulls at Grass Island, Greenwich.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich