[CT Birds] Hummingbirds on "Nature" tonight

Sally Brown sbrown01 at snet.net
Tue Jan 12 09:36:14 EST 2010

You can also watch the hummingbirds complete show online at the PBS
website and repeat watch your favorite segments in the list of
chapters below the video.  This was truly amazing photography which
yielded new and incredible information about these birds.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/hummingbirds-magic-in-the-air/
video-full-episode/5475/

Sally Brown
Branford, CT