[CT Birds] Correction

John Pfitzner jkat61 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:27:57 EST 2010

My apologies for committing a monumental blunder on posting that I have two

Red Headed Woodpecker in the yard. obviously they are Red Bellied. as I am

relatively new at "birding" and pursue it in casual manner at best. Hammo is the

only location I have ever "birded". before I knew that the Red Bellied was a Red

Bellied I always assumed they were Red Headed, because that is what I saw, and

that stuck in my head. even though I know now that it is a Red Bellied, not a Red Headed

( which I have never seen ) I shall refrain from posting to this digest in the future and

leave that to the more cognizant of avian observers.