[CT Birds] Harlequin

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 08:12:12 EST 2010

1/16/10 - Farmington - HARLEQUIN DUCK viewed between 4:15-4:45 p.m. first
from the far south end of the cemetery property, then from the Grist Mill,
where it was too close to scope!  What a treat on a "balmy" evening.
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"The geese flew on.  I have never seen them again.  Maybe I will, someday,
somewhere.  Maybe I won't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that, when I
saw them, I saw them as through the veil, secretly, joyfully, clearly."
        ---from Snow Geese by Mary Oliver